Update 4/7/23 6:30 PM CT:
The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association responded Wednesday to rumors circulating on social media about mRNA vaccines. Various posts claimed the cattle industry will soon be administering cows with mRNA vaccines in an effort to vaccinate humans against Covid-19 through the consumption of milk and beef.
In a statement to RFD-TV, NCBA said, “There are no current mRNA vaccines licensed for use in beef cattle in the United States. Cattle farmers and ranchers do vaccinate cattle to treat and prevent many diseases, but presently none of these vaccines include mRNA technology.”
Hunter Ihrman, NCBA’s Director of Policy Communications, provided information from the group’s veterinarian. It includes:
- Research on mRNA vaccines for use in livestock has been ongoing for more than a decade, which suggests that at some point mRNA vaccines may be available for use in U.S. cattle. However, this will not happen before there has been sufficient research and significant layers of government review and approval.
- Modified-live vaccines containing RNA from viruses such as bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV), bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV), rotavirus, and coronavirus have been licensed and used by U.S. producers for many years.
- No vaccines currently licensed in the U.S. for administration to cattle were produced using mRNA technology.
- Currently there are no mRNA vaccines licensed for use in cattle in the U.S. New prescription vaccines in swine can use RNA of specific viruses, which is similar to mRNA vaccines, but not exactly the same.
- Regardless of the vaccine technology, the components of vaccines are ‘digested’ or broken down by immune cells after they are given so the components do not persist in animal tissues for long periods of time.
- Following the withdrawal times on vaccine labels helps to ensure that meat from vaccinated animals is safe to consume.
Editor’s Note: We’ve removed some editorial content from the original article, but left in a link and partial transcript to journalist Greg Reese’s shocking video, which is being challenged by the information above.
In a new video, journalist Greg Reese has revealed that American farmers will begin injecting livestock with mRNA shots this month!
“Gene editing is now officially in our meat industry. Lobbyists for the cattlemen and pork associations in several states have confirmed that they will be using the mRNA covid vaccines on their livestock. Attorney Tom Renz has been warning that there is NO LAW requiring anyone to give INFORMED CONSENT FOR VACCINE FOOD!…”
“In the U.K., food that has been GENE EDITED can be LEGALLY MARKETED as NON-GMO! And if this gene-edited meat MAKES ITS WAY TO AMERICA, IT CAN BE LABELLED ‘NON-GMO AS WELL! And as long as it’s BUTCHERED IN AMERICA, it can be labelled as ‘PRODUCT OF USA’!”
The report also states that, “The genetic editing of plants to contain EDIBLE VACCINES is well under way…” Meat is just the latest food to be thus contaminated.
Robert Malone, M.D., the original inventor of the mRNA vaccine, published an article in January (mRNA Vaccines in Livestock and Companion Animals are here now.), which includes “the receipts.”
The “Off-Grid with Doug and Stacy” YouTube channel has picked up this story, and in this video, Doug explains what is going on, and urges everyone in the state of Missouri to support MO HB 1169, which requires that, “Reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure the potential purchaser or user of the product is made aware of the presence of this label (gene therapy product).” If you have friends or family in the state of Missouri, please ask them to tell their representative to support this bill. Similar bills can be written and voted on in every state!
Editor’s Note: We’ve left in Doug & Stacy’s video–information of which has been challenged by the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association response at the top of this post, because Doug speaks of Missouri’s HB 1169, which is extremely important to pass so that the public can be warned if any gene therapy product is contained in our food supply. And there is no reason to pull Dr. Malone’s article. There appears to be a real danger here, and the need to become as independent as possible from the “food industry” remains high. We will keep you updated if any new significant information is reported regarding this story.
It is time to pray, to become as independent as possible, and to find COMMUNITY with like-minded people who respect and cultivate LIFE.
Patrick Rooney is the Founder of OldSchoolUs.com. He promotes natural health, success, freedom–and most of all, clarity–during chaotic times. To reach Patrick, email him at [email protected].
To Support the critical work of Old School, go HERE.